Myth Wars Myth Wars

Good game but..

Fun and additive game for the 1st 30 minutes then tends to get very repetitive. Gameplay itself is very slow, i would like to see a fast foward button to speed up the action. The animation is great. The music is very medivalish. The upgrades are so so nothing really new about it. This reminds me of many other upgrade war games i have played. Try adding more diversity to this, I like the concept but It feels a bit empty. Good concept, hope to see this evolve into something great.

Reincarnation: LTETR Reincarnation: LTETR

Wow

Amazing animation and screenplay! The puzzles within the level are a bit quite easier then normal, I liked the fact that this part of recarni was longer. The killing sequences could of been better, more gore, more gruesome deaths. The music is great, it does wonders for the game. I liked the fact that you added achievements, which by the way were very easy to unlock. I would love to see this become a full length game instead of having to play little chapters that keep me wanting more! Great game overall. Good Job

The Birdinator The Birdinator

Additive for a few minutes.

Concept is great, The gameplay is smooth. Very easy controls. Tends to get very repetitive, I would of liked to see more power ups, more weapons to choose from, more enemys. Different difficult levels to choose from. It would of made this game unique if maybe you can edit your flying birds features. Very fun game, had me playing for 20 minutes until it got very dull, it lacked features to keep me grasped. Not a bad game, i would like to see this evolve to something epic.

Wrath of Anubis 2 Wrath of Anubis 2

I liked the retro theme

Great concept, i love the retro feel to this. The retro music gives it that old school vibe. The control settings are very easy to remember. The gameplay itself is fantastic. The levels were a bit hard, I would of liked to see different level selections to choose from. The theme is great, I love how the character is in a tomb looking for treasure, reminds me of indiana jones. The enemys are classic. I would of liked for the main character to have some sort of weapon to fight back with.
Overall great game, keep them coming!

Epic Coaster Epic Coaster

Straight to the point.

Short and straight to the point. Some what fun at 1st, then this game tends to get very repetitive. I would like to see several levels and difficult settings to choose from. It would be really cool and unique, if you can create your own rollercoaster. It takes quite a long time to reach the end of it. However i like how easy the medals were to get. Not bad overall, I just would like to see more of a solid structure around this.

Freeway Fury Freeway Fury

Simple but fun!

very simplistic, but very addictive. The game play is smooth. The controls are easy to remember. The game is a bit short. I liked how you were able to switch cars. The sounds were nice! I liked the fact that there was a turbo button. I would of liked to see different level selections and different locations. Instead of it being one while map. Not bad had me playing till the end! Good job!

The Illusionist's Dream The Illusionist's Dream

Unique and Original

vERY great and original game! I love the concept. The music is very soothing. The game play gets a bit repetitive but I like the fact that you are able to morph into any animal you want. The animation is above average. The challenges are quite easy. The story line is decent. Not a bad game overall. It had me entertained for a bit. Good job!

Vorago Vorago

Left Me Breathless...

Omg! man did this game leave me breathless! Amazing story line very solid from beginning to end! The characters are well created. The puzzles are a bit challenging. The twists and turns make this a classic! This has to be 1 of the best point and click games ever made! Poor Jonathan... Overall A+

Feed Mee! Feed Mee!

Addictive!

Great fun game here. Very addictive. I like the upgrades and different locations. The animation and characters are solid. Storyline is well explained. Tends to get a bit repetitive over time but this still makes a good past time. Would like to see a sequel to this. Overall A+

Neverending Light Neverending Light

Amazing

Wow. This game left me speechless. The story line and animation is great quality. The voice acting is right on point. The Story line it self is very exciting and can head to many directions. Not much action going on but adventure wise this is great. However I would like to see more weapons and more monsters on the sequel. Overall A + can't wait for part 2!!!