Chase This Light Chase This Light

Nice

your moms right dude. this is pretty good. its decent and is better then most entrys that i've seen. you should add a solid storyline. make it more exciting. your art work is nice. hope to see more from you!

lemonade998 responds:

Wow! Thank you very much! I apologize about the lack of story content-there used to be some, but it got cut out because I couldn't figure out how to get the message across without dialogue. The next videos concerning my story will have actual stories; this was just an introduction to the characters.

Luigi's Castle Calamity Luigi's Castle Calamity

Funny

very funny. my fav part is when mario shoots mushroom in the head. lol hope to see more from you! good job

Them Little Green People Them Little Green People

Loved It

f**ken awsome man. a bit long but its really funny. the art work is great. overall A+ hope to see another espisode from you!

Myth Wars Myth Wars

Good game but..

Fun and additive game for the 1st 30 minutes then tends to get very repetitive. Gameplay itself is very slow, i would like to see a fast foward button to speed up the action. The animation is great. The music is very medivalish. The upgrades are so so nothing really new about it. This reminds me of many other upgrade war games i have played. Try adding more diversity to this, I like the concept but It feels a bit empty. Good concept, hope to see this evolve into something great.

Reincarnation: LTETR Reincarnation: LTETR

Wow

Amazing animation and screenplay! The puzzles within the level are a bit quite easier then normal, I liked the fact that this part of recarni was longer. The killing sequences could of been better, more gore, more gruesome deaths. The music is great, it does wonders for the game. I liked the fact that you added achievements, which by the way were very easy to unlock. I would love to see this become a full length game instead of having to play little chapters that keep me wanting more! Great game overall. Good Job

The Birdinator The Birdinator

Additive for a few minutes.

Concept is great, The gameplay is smooth. Very easy controls. Tends to get very repetitive, I would of liked to see more power ups, more weapons to choose from, more enemys. Different difficult levels to choose from. It would of made this game unique if maybe you can edit your flying birds features. Very fun game, had me playing for 20 minutes until it got very dull, it lacked features to keep me grasped. Not a bad game, i would like to see this evolve to something epic.

Solstice - MSBeats Solstice - MSBeats

Unique sound, Great

Not bad, very unique sound. the saw needs to be turned down a bit. Other then that i'm really feeling this beat! Nice emotion put into it. I could make something sick from this. Get at me royal_music_records@yahoo.com

GrantBowtie responds:

Sounds great I'll try to come up with a new beat that you can work with in the future. Thanks for the review!

Kraken-Ruler of the seven seas Kraken-Ruler of the seven seas

Awsome!

Wow! this a very cool drawing, very detailed! you where able to capture even the little things like the rain drops! One of my Fav's! Keep up the good work!

TheShadling responds: